cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Eze S Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2701 of 2,725
Hello

I have done my identity verification but haven't obtained my verification badge.
Why??
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2702 of 2,725

Hi Eze,

I checked and it seems that you did video call with our team as per this ticket. At the moment, the verification process for ID badge can't be requested from the freelancer side. Once it's requested our team will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Shoyatbek O Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
2703 of 2,725

I can not talk to real human to video verify my account. Please help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2704 of 2,725

Hi Shoyatbek,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once this is requested our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions on how to complete the verification.
At the moment, freelancers can't request this from their end. Thank you.

Untitled
Shoyatbek O Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
2705 of 2,725

Please, show me how to request. I can not request. Thank you.

Yaryna S Member Since: Jul 12, 2017
2706 of 2,725

I got my porfile verified by making a video call and submitting an ID a month ago . Upwork team said that I successfully completed the test and gave me this blue "verified" badge.

Today I got this message

"Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent"

This message is hanging right next to "Verified" badge that says that I passed all necessary steps.

A bug?

Does anyone has it also ?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2707 of 2,725

Hi Yaryna,

I checked your account and can confirm that this is not a bug. The verification you have been requested it's not the same as the one you`ve already completed. 

Based on various indicators freelancers may occasionally be asked to verify the information on their profiles again. Please, follow the link to chat with an agent and they’ll assist you with the process further. Thank you for your cooperation. Thank you.

Untitled
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2708 of 2,725

Hi Dua, 

I checked your account and see that our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check your ticket and follow the steps they shared so you can complete the identity verification process. You can check the ticket by logging in to your account and going here. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Ilya N Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
2709 of 2,725

Hello, I want to video verify my account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2710 of 2,725

Hi Ilya,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled