Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2741 of 3,094

Hi Artem,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander K Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
2742 of 3,094

Hello, I want to clarify some details about the verification video that would start I need to go through this with you.Can I answer your questions in text form if I am deaf answer questions on what I saw but only answer them in chat

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2743 of 3,094

Hi Alexander, 

This is definitely something we can assist you with, and I'll go ahead and share your concern with the team so that they may consider this when they send out a request to do a video-verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Maura-Rose P Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
2744 of 3,094
Is it normal for upwork to wanna reverify my identity on a video call even though I did that less than a month ago?
Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with jumping on the call but I just find it odd. So I'm asking the pros..
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2745 of 3,094

Hi Maura- Rose, 

I would like to confirm that we have several verification processes. This helps us to confirm that a user's identity is legitimate, and they are who they say they are, which keeps the marketplace safe from fraudulent users. 

In this case, you were asked to verify your account a month ago for the ID-Verification Badge. This request that you received is for Video Verification which is a separate process. Although it may seem that the processes are the same, they are for different purposes. On Upwork, users may be asked to verify their identities from time to time. You may read more about it in Section 1.6 Identity and Location Verification of the Upwork User Agreement.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Maura-Rose P Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
2746 of 3,094
Thanks for your answer. I just completed the call and everything is good, account is also back to normal.
Highlighted
Artem O Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
2747 of 3,094

Hello, of course it’s normal. A huge plus is that people would be sure who they hire, it must be real

--
Том Хант
Highlighted
Sergei S Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
2748 of 3,094

Hello,my name is Sergei.

I wanna video verification.

But unfortunatly i haven't special link for this,where can i find it?

I was checking my e-mail,profile and nothing.

Thaks,

with best wishes Sergei.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2749 of 3,094

Hi Sergei,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. At the moment freelancers can't request this from their end. When it's needed our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete the verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dmitriy C Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
2750 of 3,094

I completed my profile information but I still haven't an e-mail letter with video verification

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS