cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2801 of 2,810

Hi Nikita,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you`re requested to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad Umar G Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
2802 of 2,810

Live video verification link is not working. I have to verify my identity by 28th January but the link provided is not working. I'm trying for 3 days and still it won't load. Similarly "Help and Support" link is not working.

Alexi G Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
2803 of 2,810

If you are in an area where the internet connection is less, this could be a problem. Try going to an area of your town/city where the internet is good. Or, find someone with a fast cable connection as video takes more bandwidth. When my connection, is poor and I need to do something crucial, I drive to the nearest town where my mobile connection is best. Then, the video feature will work! 

Keep trying. But try something different each time. It will work. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2804 of 2,810

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your issue with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Daniel R Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
2805 of 2,810
I actually had a call with an agent named Oliver and he told me that it was only 24 hours and he would remove the hold. So far it has been over 72 and nothing has changed I am really disappointed.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2806 of 2,810

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ermek A Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
2807 of 2,810

Hello UpWork team,

I have completed information on my account. Please, I want to video verify my account. 

Thank You in advance.

2808 of 2,810

Hi Ermek,

I checked your account and can confirm that you don't have any pending verifications. Once it's requested from you, our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexander N Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
2809 of 2,810

Hello, I want to video verify my account

2810 of 2,810

Hi Alexander,

At the moment you don't have any pending verification. Once you become eligible/requested to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS