cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Siew Huei M Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
2861 of 2,951

I cant ubmit proposal any suggestion for this one? Its been years since I last open my upwork account and this my second time to open it again...thank you for your help

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2862 of 2,951

Siew Huei M wrote:

I cant ubmit proposal any suggestion for this one? Its been years since I last open my upwork account and this my second time to open it again...thank you for your help

Have you bought connects? 

Is your account maybe on hold or has any verification pending?

Highlighted
2863 of 2,951

May I know how can I check that?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2864 of 2,951

Hi Siew Huei,

Kindly refer to this ticket for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
2865 of 2,951

Hi Aleksandar,

May I know do I need to speak in the video call? Is it an interview? as I am not convinient to speak.

Highlighted
2866 of 2,951

Hi Siew Huei,

I shared your concerns with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you with a support ticket with more information. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
2867 of 2,951

Hi Siew Huei,

I checked and it seems that one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket with more information on the pending verification. Please follow up on your ticket in which you'll find a secure link to start the verification and lift the temporary hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Anik R Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
2868 of 2,951

HI,

I just joined on upwork and got my first job in just few days. Also I became rising talent. And right after the first project, I was asked for the video call. And it was good but she asked me for address verification document. Now I only have passport and that is my from my own country Bangladdesh.

What should I do now?
I fear that, will my account be closed if I provide my passport of Bangladesh. I can do anything for verification but I don't want to loose my loving account, be it UK based profile or Bangladesh based. Please help in this situation.

Highlighted
2869 of 2,951

Hi Anik,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Josif P Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
2870 of 2,951

There is a problem in the Upwork support site and I can't start a video chat required for the verification. The window disappears and I can only see the homepage of Upwork help. This happens also with every article and everything else that I try to open! What should I do? I have tried using Chrome, Mozilla, and Edge and the same problem appears in all browsers. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS