Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2941 of 2,955

Hi Ghada,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maria Abegail L Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
2942 of 2,955

No one was answering my video call for video verification. Now the "Start Chat" button only directs me to Upwork Help. I have followed the instructions on how to prepare for the Video Verification and I have set up Google Meet and now what?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2943 of 2,955

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that one of our agents already followed up on your open ticket. Please refer to the ticket for more information on the issue you are experiencing and the steps to resolve it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Alison A Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
2944 of 2,955
Hi,

on the upwork help page, tap on the small chat option at the right screen
of your computer, then you can follow the instructions from there.
Highlighted
Irwin I Member Since: May 15, 2020
2945 of 2,955

Hi! My problem is that I can't seem to submit a proposal to job posts. My "Submit a Proposal" button is also grayed out. I am Government ID and video call verified.  Can someone please help me? Thanks!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2946 of 2,955

Hi Irwin,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the problem you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Nickson K Member Since: Apr 25, 2020
2947 of 2,955

I have also prepared for a video call including google meet, then what next? 

Highlighted
Nickson K Member Since: Apr 25, 2020
2948 of 2,955

Unfortunately this is not effective at themoment! I have been frustrated for a month now, trying to verify and cannot find someone to chat with. My account is still on hold yet I have active contracts. I think you have the worst customercare I have ever known! The site is too lazy to address individual problems, but very keen to 'Hold' accounts in the name of security. It is better you swiftly kill my account at once rather than lying to both clients and freelancer. I have suffered and seen many people in my situation who are kept circulating within the community replies that are vague and too general - more of informational rather than a personalized solution!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2949 of 2,955

Hi Nickson,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble completing the video chat. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If that doesn't help, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Vivid W Member Since: Dec 28, 2017
2950 of 2,955

Hi, I try to update my profile picture but it says that I needed a video verification, I did everything it says, but couldn't find ID verification option in my account setting? What can I do to reactivate my account?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS