cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Nickson K Member Since: Apr 25, 2020
2951 of 3,019

I have also prepared for a video call including google meet, then what next? 

Highlighted
Nickson K Member Since: Apr 25, 2020
2952 of 3,019

Unfortunately this is not effective at themoment! I have been frustrated for a month now, trying to verify and cannot find someone to chat with. My account is still on hold yet I have active contracts. I think you have the worst customercare I have ever known! The site is too lazy to address individual problems, but very keen to 'Hold' accounts in the name of security. It is better you swiftly kill my account at once rather than lying to both clients and freelancer. I have suffered and seen many people in my situation who are kept circulating within the community replies that are vague and too general - more of informational rather than a personalized solution!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2953 of 3,019

Hi Nickson,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble completing the video chat. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If that doesn't help, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Vivid W Member Since: Dec 28, 2017
2954 of 3,019

Hi, I try to update my profile picture but it says that I needed a video verification, I did everything it says, but couldn't find ID verification option in my account setting? What can I do to reactivate my account?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2955 of 3,019

Hi Vivid,

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding your account and for the secure link to start your verification. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
JaeHo S Member Since: May 29, 2020
2956 of 3,019

Highlighted
2957 of 3,019

Hi JaeHo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ambra Carmen S Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
2958 of 3,019

Hello

I received today the following email:
Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

First of all I'm not sure why I was asked to do the video verification again as I did it already last year, btw the main problem is, when I click on the link, it takes to the Help center. I tried cleare the cache, using another browser, using my cousin laptot, it takes me always to the help center.

Highlighted
2959 of 3,019

Hi Ambra,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause.

One of our team members already followed up on your open ticket with more information regarding the problem you are experiencing.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ethel Marie A Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
2960 of 3,019

Hi,

I just wanna know why the " Submit Proposal" is graded? I can't submit proposals and I don't know the reason why.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS