Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2961 of 3,017

Hi Ethel Marie,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your concern. Please check this link for the ticket related to your account status or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maia N Member Since: Feb 13, 2017
2962 of 3,017

Hello! 
I had a video verification call with an agent, but after 48 hours I haven't received any status update.  It's been 6 days now. How can I find out about my status? 
I was video verified before and I understand that Upwork may request re-verificition.
Thank you! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2963 of 3,017

Hi Maia,

I followed up with the team that's handling your verification. They will update you directly on your ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
2964 of 3,017

Hi Mushfiqur,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Diggy M Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
2965 of 3,017

Hi guys, I have another problem, after the second video verification call(video-reverify) Crystal told me that in 24 to 48 hrs I would receive a notice but it's been more than that and still no reply and my account is still on hold and I have 1 contract active, can someone help me?

Highlighted
2966 of 3,017

Hi Diggy,

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that your account has been restored. You may now log in and check. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Fazal A Member Since: Apr 17, 2020
2967 of 3,017
Hello, I need to ask something that I have received an Email from UpWork that says I need to verify my Account using video call (Which I have already verified it on April-21, 2020). When I click on the provided link it takes me to to Help Centre page. I face issue verifying my account since I already verified but due Re-Verification I can't send proposal. The Email also includes that my account will be temporary on Hold, so will it (Temporary Hold) affect my Top-Rated eligible weeks or not ?
Please I need genuine answers from my Fellow-Freelancers and Moderators. I shall be thankful.

Kind Regards.

Kind Regard
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2968 of 3,017

Hi Fazal,

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding this verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
2969 of 3,017
Bojan, thank you so much the issue has been resolved.
Highlighted
2970 of 3,017
One more thing Bojan, if an account is temporarily on hold due to Video Call Verification, will it affect Top-Rated eligible weeks?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS