Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3001 of 3,050

Hi Blake,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Blake M Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
3002 of 3,050

Thank you, Aleksandar

I will wait updates. 

I appreciate your help.

Blake

Highlighted
Hiwot B Member Since: Jun 11, 2020
3003 of 3,050

Exactly two weeks ago I was asked to verify my account and I did via a video chat with a support representative. But I have not yet received any kind of update on the status. It's been two weeks since the call and the representative at the time said that upwork will respond in 24 to 48 hours.
Here is the link to the ticket
https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/28856093

I'm not able to apply jobs since my account is limited at this point, please help me.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3004 of 3,050

Hi Hiwot,

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that your profile is now active. You may now log in and check. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Shalom M Member Since: May 22, 2020
3005 of 3,050

Hi,

I hope I can get help soon. I did a video verification on 27th May and my account is still getting the id verification prompt text with a 6th June deadline. My ticket no is #28767364.

Any help will be appreciated.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3006 of 3,050

Hi Shalom,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Shalom M Member Since: May 22, 2020
3007 of 3,050

Thanks, I got verified.

Highlighted
Shubham K Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
3008 of 3,050

Hi, 

I did not know how to do video verification can you please help me.

Thank You

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3009 of 3,050

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To start your video verification, please go to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green 'Start Chat' button. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tatyana T Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3010 of 3,050

I'm a verified freelancer at Upwork. But today I've got a new email for verification. I followed the link from the letter to request a verification call but it puts me to the page https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=6ceffd88ed3165e3b8c2bfa59e456a0e - and when I click anything it puts me back to this page. So I can't request a call. Please help me how to solve the problem! Thanks in advance.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS