cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

nzaheer
Hafiza Nida Mahree Z Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
3011 of 3,239

My account has been placed on hold after I changed my profile picture and UpWork was unable to verify it. I was told to contact customer service and am currently stuck in a never-ending loop of links. Can anyone advise the next steps? Thank you in advance for your help.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3012 of 3,239

Hi Nida,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
nzaheer
Hafiza Nida Mahree Z Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
3013 of 3,239

My account is on hold and I want to initiate video verification call, but this link does not work https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=verify-profile. Kindly resove my issue.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3014 of 3,239

Hi Hafiza,

I checked and it seems that you already did the video verification. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
benjaminmiller20
Benjamin M Member Since: Apr 6, 2020
3015 of 3,239

I had to verify my idenity and talk to a member of the freelance team.They said that my account would be off supenstion after the video chat.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3016 of 3,239

Hi Benjamin,

I checked, and it looks like our team reached out to you about completing the video verification process. Please log in to your account and go here and kindly follow the steps shared to you on the email so that you can complete the video verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
agboola_deborah
Deborah A Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
3017 of 3,239
Hello,

When I log in my account, the following message is displayed:

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

The problem is, when I click on the link, it takes me to the Help center, referring me back to my identity verification page (I've done both ID and video verification before and it still displays verified for both). I have tried accessing that link through my account, and still doesn't work. I've tried using another browser, updating my browser, going through gmail but same thing happens. I've not had an issue like this since I begun upwork. Is there any way to make the link work, and finally have the video verification call?

Thank you for your help
Deborah
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3018 of 3,239

Hi Deborah,

I checked your account and I can see that you`ve followed up on your ticket. I will also escalated your problem and our team will assist your on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
agboola_deborah
Deborah A Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
3019 of 3,239
Thank you. I'll appreciate that.
b0175e86
Blake M Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
3020 of 3,239

I have done video verification and ID verification last week.

After video verification, I got eamil from upwork, says it will take 24~48 hours for review.

But it had already passed 4 days since vidoe verification.

Why is my account still suspended?

I want to get help from upwork.