cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3171 of 3,182

Hi Ali,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Jenn A Member Since: Sep 9, 2020
3172 of 3,182

I've been asked to submit my government issued ID and do a video call to verify my identity. But when I try to do it, I keep getting a 403N error. I've cleared cache and tried to use private browsing and nothing works.  The chatbot is no help at all and I cannot find a customer service email.

HELP!!??

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3173 of 3,182

Hi Jenn,

I've noticed that the account you are currently posting with is not required to complete this verification process. You have a support ticket for the account that you are required to verify. Please make you that you are logged in to that account in order to complete the verification process. As a reminder, having multiple accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
John S Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
3174 of 3,182

Have same error. Please help me too))

3175 of 3,182

Hi John,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
John S Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
3176 of 3,182

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

when Im going on verification page by link-  https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/
it showes me
https://prnt.sc/wjynsv

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3177 of 3,182

Hi John,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Muhammad Tahreem A Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
3178 of 3,182

Hi, my name is Muhammad Tahreem **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I have recently verified my account through my national ID card and a video call and accordingly, was assigned an identity verified badge. I also complete an hourly project and the client rate me five stars on that are my first project after that client assigned me another hourly project and when he sends a bouns for my previous work, I was notified that some of the services are temporarily on hold We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity.
Please guide!

3179 of 3,182

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for how this could've inconvenienced you. I checked and can confirm there's already a support ticket created for your case and one of our agents will be following up with you there. Kindly communicate through that ticket if you have any questions so that the team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Muhammad Tahreem A Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
3180 of 3,182
Thank you.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS