Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3211 of 3,249

Hi Daniel,

I followed up with the team and you should be all set now. Could you please check if you can submit proposals now?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
sophia311277
Olesya L Member Since: Sep 14, 2015
3212 of 3,249

Hello, could you please explain it to me why the feature "submit a proposal" in my profile is deactivated?

Thank you in advance,

djondinium
3213 of 3,249

Hi Olesya,

I checked and it looks like our team reached out to you a while ago with more information on your account. Please refer to this support ticket in which you'll find a secure link to verify your profile after which, you should be able to submit proposals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
vwpalvinc
Alvin C Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
3214 of 3,249

Need help to change my profile pic but message came out "Before you can update your profile portrait, you must verify your identity through a video call with Upwork. Initiate call with an agent." But no option to connect with an agent since I'll be routed to connect with Community..

djondinium
3215 of 3,249

Hi Alvin,

Could you please try to connect with an agent by following up on the link shared in this support ticket? Let us know if the problem persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
smolyaninov_a
Alexey S Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
3216 of 3,249

Hi 

So today I've got the following notification: "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

There was a message on my e-mail, saying that I have to go through Identity verification process, but I've already done that. There's a verified badge on my page. What's wrong? Do I have to go through verification procedure once again?

Thanks
Alexey S

djondinium
3217 of 3,249

Hi Alexey,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing effort to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause.

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
rk99884123
Rajesh K Member Since: Feb 27, 2021
3218 of 3,249

I have vrified My profile But Still Its not approved. I am not able to get jobs and submit proposals.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3219 of 3,249

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and all restrictions should now be removed from your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
bely-rosebd
monowar h Member Since: Jul 14, 2018
3220 of 3,249
I have vrified My profile But Still Its not approved. I am not able to get
jobs and submit proposals