cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

natalyalogo
Natalia M Member Since: Mar 15, 2021
3241 of 3,257

Hello! What key to use on my keyboard to take a selfie for ID verifiaction with web camera? Thanks in advance)

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3242 of 3,257

Hi Natalia,

Please go to Settings > Identity Verification and you can find instructions there on how to take a selfie. If there are any issues with the selfie or it can't be processed, an option to speak with an agent will appear on your screen.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
bbbf643c
Zahra A Member Since: Apr 11, 2021
3243 of 3,257

I received a message to verify my Identity.
After Document verification successfully when I chat with the Community Bot He tries to connect with the team for Visual Verification and then I get these messages from the bot
"Conversation ended"
"Unable to connect".

What should I do now for Visual Verification?
I have a stable internet connection as well for video calls.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3244 of 3,257

Hi Zahra,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
bbbf643c
Zahra A Member Since: Apr 11, 2021
3245 of 3,257
Ok I am waiting for your kind response thanks.
nisha1797
Nisha S Member Since: Apr 17, 2021
3246 of 3,257
I am trying to verify my identity and have submited my Id card and successfully verified.But When I go to do a visual verification it sends me error, please see my attached screenshot.
egaruth
3247 of 3,257

Hi Nisha,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
erectionrealtech
Abhilasha J Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
3248 of 3,257

Hi,

I am trying to verify the visual ID I have submitted ID and it gets verified but when I submitting my selfy it showing a technical error is "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

Please help me to get verified with my ID and what I need to do for it.

Thanks

egaruth
3249 of 3,257

Hi Abhilasha,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
erectionrealtech
Abhilasha J Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
3250 of 3,257

Thanks, Nikola, 

I get an email regarding it, I had attended the link but it automatically closing without any discussion or seeing a member.

Could you please guide me on how to proceed further?

Regards

Abhilasha

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS