Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3251 of 3,266

Hi Abhilasha,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
erectionrealtech
Abhilasha J Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
3252 of 3,266

Hi Luiggi,

I am rescheduled visual verification let me try it again.

sharmabhi-abhi
Abhishek S Member Since: Aug 10, 2018
3253 of 3,266

Hi

I want to know steps of "selfie ID Verification", I don't have web camera can I do this from mobile as well? what are all requirments?

I tried to open this in chrome browser "in my mobile" but page didn't open.

I have to download upwork app for this?

Please do the needful to verify my ID. Let me know what is required to complete this process.

Looking forward!.

Thanks

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3254 of 3,266

Hi Abhishek,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
al-mahmudmd
Md A Member Since: Mar 11, 2021
3255 of 3,266
I am ready to selfie verification.
endytech
Ace Contributor
Gabriel S Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
3256 of 3,266
Hi Everyone,
I got a notification that I need to do a video ID verification. I followed the link to get this sorted out, but instead it takes me to a Live Chat with no reference at all to the video call.

What am I doing wrong please? Can someone kindly direct me on steps to take and get this solved?
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3257 of 3,266

Hi Gabriel,

That's fine! Please go ahead and chat with an agent so they can assist you with your Visual Verification. If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
seadragoon
Saher S Member Since: May 18, 2021
3258 of 3,266

I have already done my video call. How many times do i have to put up with this? Why do I keep seeing that video call reminder at the top of my screen???

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3259 of 3,266

Hi Saher,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6feeadd9
Luis B Member Since: May 19, 2021
3260 of 3,266
Hi,

I updated my photo of profile. And I was requested to have a verification video call. However when I clicked on get started it says there’s a mistake in the webpage and I can get verify. How should I proceed ?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS