cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Rasha E Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
41 of 2,353
I tried to reply to the video verification email, that I wont be able to do this video chat and I wish they have another simpler method to collect the info you need. I am not comfortable with this video thing or having access on my computer
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 2,353

Hi Rasha,

Just to confirm that our team has received your respond and will assist you further on your open ticket. If you have any other questions feel free to post them there. Thank you!

Untitled
Stephane B Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
43 of 2,353

Hello. I tried to launch the chat link, but I'm using mac os 10.8.5 and Chrome 49.
I can't access the next step.
Little help ??

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
44 of 2,353

Hi Stephane,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble completing the verification process. I see that a member of our team is already assisting you on your ticket for this concern. Please continue to correspond with the agent assisting you and feel free to raise your questions on the ticket so that you will be assisted directly. Thank you!

Joanne
Laurence B Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
45 of 2,353

Hi René,

I haven't found the way to reply to this topic except by replying to someone in particular, and it fell on you Smiley Happy  So my message what intended to everybody but don't know how to do that... Sorry.

Honza K Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
46 of 2,353

I'm getting used to that one never knows what's next bothersome, annoying and intrusive
idea Upwork is going to come up with.

Ace Contributor
Moneer B Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
47 of 2,353

Ro,

I would suggest imposing very harsh restrictions on clients who do the followings:

- keep requesting work beyond original scope of work

- delay payment with no legitimate reason after work has been submited according to requirements

- Lie about their actual location
- Lie about their true identity 

- Other infringements

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
48 of 2,353

Blake,

If you have any available funds and were recently requested to verify your profile, you should still be able to withdraw your available funds. We do, however, recommend completing the verification as soon as possible to avoid any disruptions. 

Also, please, refer to the article 6.4 of the User Agreement regarding the disbursement to freelancers.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Aaron F Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
49 of 2,353

My video verification doesn't seem to be working.  The page gives no error and does nothing.  Also, no one has responded to my request in the help center.  I have replied via email, also.  I understand that UpWork wants to make a great community, but the service should work and someone should respond quickly to issues.  I have wasted an hour on this. 

Thanks for hearing my rant. Smiley Happy

Best,

Aaron

Jonathan M Member Since: Jan 10, 2018
50 of 2,353

It's the same with me very frustrating.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS