Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
51 of 2,613
Hi Kristine,
If Upwork Customer Support have invited you for the video verification call, you can find the link in Your Request list (Ticket list).
Marichelle J Member Since: Jul 25, 2017
52 of 2,613

Got this notification:

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

But cant go through/unable to direct to the link.  Also theres no email sent to me regarding this. What shall I do?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
53 of 2,613

Hi Marichelle,

Please try a different browser or clear your cache and cookies. If you still experience issues accessing the link, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Tymur P Member Since: Feb 23, 2019
54 of 2,613

I got an email with request from support to have a video chat with me to pass verification. I saw the link in email with text :To complete the required video call, please click on the link below: 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=verify-profile

But!!! Pressing that link redirects me to the Upwork help center - and there is no button for video chat. Can someone explain, how can I pass that verification proccess, because support is not responding. 

55 of 2,613

Hi Tymur,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If you still experience issues with the video chat link, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Olusoji B Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
56 of 2,613
When will my financial transaction get blocked?
57 of 2,613

Hi Olusoji, 

I checked and it looks like the team emailed you requesting that you complete the video verification process. Please follow the instructions on the email and feel free to post your questions their so that they can assist you further in completing this step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Khansa Z Member Since: Jul 22, 2018
58 of 2,613

Unfortunately, there is an issue preventing us from connecting with you. Our system shows that: There is an issue blocking the connection between our server and your computer. Please click "Learn More" below for more info. Once you’ve resolved the issue, please contact us again.

59 of 2,613

Hi Khansa, 

I checked your account and it looks like you already chatted with our customer support team. I can confirm that the temporary hold on your account has been lifted. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Adamadel D Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
60 of 2,613

Hello sir, I am freelance. I work on your platform and I started to work for a customer and I ended up being allowed to take the money but I did not open the website for 10 days. The money was frozen and I do not know how to take it.