cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Umar F Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
81 of 3,094

Hey. I got this message. I made a video call and the operator told me that you need to wait 48 hours after talking with him. It's been more than 48 hours, but my account is still blocked.Why is this happening and what is the maximum waiting period?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
82 of 3,094

Hi Umar, 

I checked your account and I was not able to see this error message. Can you please log in and check again? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Umar F Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
83 of 3,094

Thanks to the upwork support they sorted everything for me

Highlighted
Ujwal B Member Since: May 11, 2019
84 of 3,094

Hello my friend is having issue posting topic in upwork forum can you please check whats the issue
his User ID is : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

He is having id verification issue. only passport is option for nepal and he have got national id and driving liscence plese reach out to him and do some favor

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
85 of 3,094

Hi Ujwal,

Our team has already reached out to your friend directly. Please have him refer to the ticket and follow the steps provided by our team so that he can be assisted further. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ujwal B Member Since: May 11, 2019
86 of 3,094
But he is yet not allowed to post a topic in upwork community why is that?
His profile is full 100% setup
Highlighted
Alexey R Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
87 of 3,094

Hello, I want to video verify my account, but I don't have any messages about that on e-mail or in main UpWork page. What can I do?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
88 of 3,094

Alexey R wrote:

Hello, I want to video verify my account, but I don't have any messages about that on e-mail or in main UpWork page. What can I do?

Nothing, you are not eligible.

When they need you to do it, you'll be notified.

Highlighted
Ihar S Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
89 of 3,094

Hello! I need information about the video-verification for my account. Should I pass it? If I should, when will I receive a notification about it?

Highlighted
Ayman M Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
90 of 3,094

Yes, you should pass it.

Once you start this verification video, an Upwork employee will proceed with you and at the end of the video call he/she will tell you immediately that your account is then verified.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS