cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're welcome, Tony!

Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
21 of 186
Thank you & the team. I received an email and will be responding with my thoughts shortly Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
22 of 186
You're welcome, Tony!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Farzana H Member Since: Mar 8, 2012
23 of 186
Thanks for your invitation. I am feeling so lucky.
Ace Contributor
Francisco F Member Since: Nov 13, 2010
24 of 186
I should belong to the Silver Club.
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
25 of 186
This is great if it simply means that the members of the club are getting additional benefits. But will oDesk be cutting services for everyone else?
adrian g Member Since: Nov 16, 2009
26 of 186
Indeed interesting
SEO Whitehat Expert - https://www.odesk.com/users/~0177479cac800c6e0c
Dini J Member Since: Jun 28, 2009
27 of 186
I do not agree with the freelancer club, I am a freelancer who gives hundred percent and has work ethics. I am freelance because of what my family and myself needs are. This is not about supporting the freelancer this is about more money for oDesk. You are not helping the little person that may only be able to work more than five hours a week but they give our quality work. The support oDesk would be giving would then be based on the amount of money being made to oDesk. Giving more support to someone that works more hours or earns more money than the one who works part-time. In my opinion your discriminating and it’s all about money it is not about helping the freelancer Weather by working one hour a week or 40 hours a week at times we all need the quality of support from oDesk that is required. ODesk wants quality workers but is now not willing to give out quality support to all equally. Gold versus Bronze is not equal opportunity.
Jyothi S Member Since: May 22, 2011
28 of 186
I agree. I do not like this idea at all because, it crates division with in oDeskers. This means that, oDesk gives first priority to Gold than other non-Gold which should not be. "All oDeskers need to treated equal in terms of service and oDesk features irrespective of how much they earn". oDesk is becoming money oriented similar to Elance. People who earn more gets premium service than others. These clubs are indirectly communicating to freelancers that oDesk's first priority is money than service (given equally to all).
Angela H Member Since: Jul 25, 2012
29 of 186
Thanks! Smiley Happy
Monzur Ahmed U Member Since: May 14, 2013
30 of 186
Feeling inspired.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS