cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The All-Star Freelancer Club (Beta) - Rewarding Top Freelancers for their Hard Work

Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
11 of 186
Interesting. Because I don't qualify, does it mean I will receive reduced customer support?
Stephanie G Member Since: Jun 20, 2009
12 of 186

Tony H.:

"Interesting. Because I don't qualify, does it mean I will receive reduced customer support?"

Same concern here. It would've been more reassuring if you indicated what regular oDesk freelancers receive as well as a point of comparison. As for the benefits, the only thing that caught my eye are "Recruitment Services," but even this is a bit vague. Clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
13 of 186
Aren't we all entitled to chat support anyway? Does this mean the majority will no longer have access to it?
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
14 of 186
Live Chat button has been missing from my Help page for some time now. From what I've read, other people had the same issue even before I noticed it; the last time I submitted a ticked, I asked for it, this is what I got: [quote]As for live chat, my apologies that it is not available now. We will update you as soon as this changes. rest assured that we can still assist you via ticket[/quote]
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
15 of 186
But I guess not for long
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
16 of 186
Hi Marcia, As mentioned earlier, the All-Star Freelancer club won’t change any of the existing features/privileges enjoyed by those who don't qualify for the new Club levels. To clarify the missing Live Chat option for some freelancers, Live Chat is only available to freelancers who meet certain activity levels. This allows us to provide better quality support and quicker response times for all our users. All users can get help from our support team by submitting a ticket. We are constantly improving Support for all users, and right now the current ticket response time is 4 hours or less.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
17 of 186
Hi Stephanie, Recruitment services include specific advice on how to further improve your profile and submit even more targeted job applications. We also have a Recruitment team that will recommend you to clients looking for freelancers with your skills.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
18 of 186
Hi Tony, Rest assured, we are not taking away any existing support or privileges from users. Instead, we are adding benefits for those who do a significant amount of activity on oDesk and thus have greater needs for service and support. We are constantly trying to further improve Support for all our users and the All-Star Freelancer club won’t change anything for those who don’t qualify.
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
19 of 186
Thanks for the reply. I have been responsible for close to $100,000 worth of business through oDesk. According to the terms outlined, I do not qualify for any support other than the very basic. Any chance you guys can add some other criteria to accommodate for this type of situation? Between my own earning, managing other client accounts, and recommending people to use oDesk rather than hire direct... it is just shy of $100k. A year ago I had a direct number for a manager in the accounting department, but I'm not about to call her up every time I need something small taken care of, even if it is a priority. Thoughts?
20 of 186
Hi Tony, We are considering this, thanks for the suggestion...