Do you reward freelancers by the total time they work in upwork not basing only on the income for the last three months which is one of the qualification for all star freelancer club.
As mentioned by Valeria, the All-Star Freelancer Club has been discontinued and replaced with the Top Rated program.
To earn and maintain top-rated status as a freelancer you must have:
- A Job Success score of at least 90%
- 12-month earnings of at least $1,000 for freelancers or $10,000 for agencies
- An account in good standing with no recent account holds (including yourself, your agency, or all agency members)
- A 100% complete freelancer or agency owner profile with photo (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
- Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
- At least 30 days of work history on Upwork
- Active on the platform in the past 90 days
You may read more about the program and how to qualify in the help article here.
Qutubuddin, it'd probably be of assistance to you in the future to notice the dates of the threads. This one originated in February, 2014. The most recent posting prior to yours was in February, 2016.