cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The All-Star Freelancer Club (Beta) - Rewarding Top Freelancers for their Hard Work

adrian g Member Since: Nov 16, 2009
31 of 186
Pls add me up https://www.odesk.com/users/~0177479cac800c6e0c
SEO Whitehat Expert - https://www.odesk.com/users/~0177479cac800c6e0c
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
32 of 186
Hi Adrian, Right now, of the users who qualify for the All-Star Freelancer Club, a randomly selected group has been selected to participate in the beta program. We will be rolling this out to more users as we move forward. If you think you qualify and haven’t received the email, sit tight, you will be added once the full program is launched.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
33 of 186
Thank you Ayesha
34 of 186
I check all my earnings for 2-3 months and it exceeds $5000, why I am not in the bronze category, can you check it again. Just a thought, pardon me for this.Is this favoritism? also does it means when others are not in that category are they less valuable to Odesk? I think this is bias to other contractors.
35 of 186
Adrian, as I had explained earlier, everyone who does qualify has not been selected for the beta program. We took a small random group out of the people who qualify for each club for the beta program. If you qualify, you will be included once the full program is launched.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Jay P Member Since: Jul 29, 2010
36 of 186
I have 2 independent contractor jobs and 3 agency jobs under my own agency. Neither JUST my independent contractor jobs nor JUST my agency jobs qualify the club but it would if all of the 5 jobs are taken into consideration. How is this being considered for qualification?
37 of 186
Hi Jay, The All-Stars Freelancer Club is exclusively for Individual Freelancers. If you are associated with an agency or own an agency - even if it is inactive - you won’t qualify. If you are not using the agency, you should close it down. As for those who are agency owners/members and are actively using it, a program is in the works for you too. We would love to hear your feedback about what features/perks you think agencies can most benefit from, so please take the survey and let us know!
Sheena R Member Since: Feb 4, 2014
38 of 186
Yay! I'm so thrilled to be a part of the Bronze Club. Will try my very best to stay at it and hopefully join the Silver people in the future. Hoping this thing will roll out for everybody pretty soon Smiley Very Happy
Saddam H Member Since: Nov 21, 2011
39 of 186
It's an honor to be a member of the All-Star Freelancer Bronze Club. Looking forward to be in the Silver Club.
Abdul S Member Since: Apr 6, 2006
40 of 186
It's good to know All Stars Freelance Club... Can you also formulate Rating of contractor? e.g. (this is example can be changed) The Gold Club: For freelancers who have earned $15,000 or more in the past three months - AND feedback 4.5+ in last 6 months The Silver Club: For freelancers who have earned $10,000 or more in the past three months OR worked on average 40 or more hours per week - AND feedback 4+ in last 6 months The Bronze Club: For freelancers who have earned $5,000 or more in the past three months OR worked on average 30 or more hours per week - AND feedback 3.5+ in last 6 months What you think?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS