cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The All-Star Freelancer Club (Beta) - Rewarding Top Freelancers for their Hard Work

Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
61 of 186
Hi Marcia, No, this particular email was not a marketing email. Margaret had said that she never seems to receive any emails, that's why I suggested that she confirm if she is subscribed to the rest of them. I hope this clears things...
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
62 of 186
Thanks Ayesha.
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
63 of 186
You're welcome, Marcia!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Marjorie N Member Since: Sep 27, 2012
64 of 186
This made my day! Another inspiration to work hard and keep up the good track record. Smiley Happy
Jose B Member Since: Jul 18, 2012
65 of 186
I was invited to be part of this today, but then I went to FB and I got this: You are unable to see the contents of this group because you are no longer a member.
Shankhadip D Member Since: Jan 10, 2013
66 of 186
I am so happy the Odesk Team is trying to provide some good facilities to their premier freelancer and also provide me the bronze club community membership. But Before I go into it I just have a quick query over this. Did you ever done any drawbacks of this thing before you are making any beta testing. because I can tell you drawbacks but It will be better you you can tell me something about your research. My main target is to make this community healthy and pure so it'll be worth making communication with me. Thanks & Regards, Shankhadip Forensic SEO Auditor | Online Business Audit and strategy developer
Shahinur I Member Since: Jan 4, 2011
67 of 186
Thanks, for inviting me. it is a part of inspiring for going forward.
Vyacheslav K Member Since: Mar 13, 2012
68 of 186
Hi! Thanks for the invitation to Bronze! Really good idea. Unfortunately, I clicked to cancel request link, can I recieve FB request once more? Thanks.
Stephanie W Member Since: Jun 17, 2011
69 of 186
It's a nice initiative and perhaps a workable solution. I do however, hope that the regular user would still be able to avail the necessary services even if he/she is not in any of the clubs.Thank you guys for your hardwork and happy working to you too!
Md. Sabur K Member Since: Feb 14, 2012
70 of 186
Thanks for invite me to add this club. I am feeling so lucky. That will encourage us to earn more. I think oDesk should add a badge for "All-Star Freelancer Club" in the profile of this club members. That will help to client to identify star Freelancer.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS