cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated freelancer program - now live

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
71 of 119

Hi Amanur,

The Top Rated program takes into account a broad set of dimensions to reward our absolute best all-around performers. While earning a certain amount per year matters a lot, we also take into consideration the over all performance on contracts reflected in the Job Success score. In other words Top Rated freelancers consistently deliver high-quality work, have strong earnings, and follow oDesk policies.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
Ivan B Member Since: Sep 7, 2013
72 of 119

Hello,

Thank you for introducing the Top Rated program! To make it more useful I would suggest the following changes:

(1) Make the badge more visible on the profile page (sidebar is a wrong place for it: research shows that people do not look there because sidebars are a usual place for ads). Move it from the sidebar to a more visible place and/or also enlarge it:

(2) Show the badge on the applicants list on a job page:

(3) And show it on the popup too:

Best regards,

Ivan

Ann B Member Since: Apr 8, 2015
73 of 119

In such a wasy other freelancers will be automatically out of the customers' desire to work with. It's not fair. All freelancers must be displayed in the same way in order to get equal chances for everybody!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
74 of 119

Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much for your feedback and screenshots. I will share it with the Team.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
75 of 119

The $1,000 a year price cut-off is way too low IMHO, and while it might be slightly overdoing it, adding a zero would make it more realistic

Ann B Member Since: Apr 8, 2015
76 of 119

Why adding only one zero? Let's add 2 or 3 Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
77 of 119

Actually I agree with you Stephen on the $1000 is way to low. I would think they would raise it perhaps not as high as $10,000 but $1000 is not that much to qualify it for a good freelancer.

Ace Contributor
Caroline A Member Since: Dec 26, 2014
78 of 119

Top rated freelancer would want your number 2 suggestion (display top rated badge on the list of applicants)

But non top rated will be mad Smiley Very Happy 

Ace Contributor
Sara P Member Since: Jul 22, 2010
79 of 119

--

golam f Member Since: Jan 7, 2012
80 of 119

Now i am facing big problem for "TOP RATED", please solve! 

I dont know how to work top rated but i think Really not good.

my last 14 feedback are 5 and over all feedback 4.89 base on 118 jobs and till now3,765 hours worked also last a years i have no disputed no refunded. 

I was rated 4.85 last 2 week ago i have ended $360.00  a job with 5 feedback and great comment and my client said all rated provided me 100% also provided private feedback 100 good but now my rated decreased to 4.83. i have chat oDesk support but not solved me even not get a good answer. 

I am a so hard worker on oDesk but if not get justice this is so painfully for us.

really i dont know what was problem. 

Please help and solve me ablut this. 

I have seen many workers facing same problem so please solve us. 

Thanks

Golam

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS