Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-Step Verification Updates

masstaurens
Roman S Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
11 of 16

Hello, 

not so long ago i have changed my phone. And i found that i have lost my Google authenticator app on it. Now i need help to get my Upwork.com account back =) That's crazy but only website i set authenticator for it was Upwork, and i just forgot about it. Would be glad to hear about any solution i can use to solve this trouble.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
12 of 16

Hi Roman,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
masstaurens
Roman S Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
13 of 16

thank you for so fast answer. Great! Waiting for it!

lenaellis
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
14 of 16

This announcement has been updated to include the upcoming option for mobile app prompts. As an additional way to keep your accounts secure, mobile app prompts will be released in January 2021. 

Untitled
4b09c09b
Robin L Member Since: Mar 12, 2021
15 of 16

Hi Lena, I'm being logged out with my pro account and impossible to get a valid authenticator code. Help please, is there any humans able to help me with this?

My company's account is on the following email:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 16

Hi Robin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code and your original account. Thank you.

Untitled