cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two new features for freelancer Plus memberships

Sebastian L Member Since: May 27, 2015
41 of 46

I thought of this also but even with own domains, like **Edited for Community Guidelines**

And redirect it to your UpWork profile.

Even that would cost just $10 a year instead of per month!

Alex M Member Since: May 31, 2015
42 of 46

Thanks for these two new features. 

We are looking forward for more features to the Plus plan members. 

I'm looking for less Job Service Fee. I hope you will make it happen soon.

Thanks. 

Best Regards, 

Alex

Ace Contributor
Catherine F Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
43 of 46

OMG - BEWARE!!!!!!!!

I paid the $10 dollars, put my availability back on and put my profile public again.

Was literally hopping about so happy that I could start accepting all the proposed interviews again as I turned down so many. Also felt like I could at last trust Upwork again.

HOWEVER, there is a little "learn more" link. If you click on the link it says that if you accept a proposal or apply for a job, Upwork WILL display your earnings again.

......even paying for it, it still doesnt work. So disheartened fellow Freelancers ;(

Monika S Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
44 of 46

Yepp, having a paid freelancer account means that any client account sending me an invite, can see all my $ history. Any proposal I send, makes my earnings on every contract visible to the given client account.

During the last 6 years I moved from a low income country to the US, paying a lot more tax, invested in training, exams etc. No way to hide my earnings means showing that I persistently underpriced myself Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Heaven H Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
45 of 46

Is there some way I can just use the old random string of characters profile URL instead? I don't want to use the vanity URL anywhere because I don't want to have to remember to change it when I downgrade to the Basic plan or having it linking to an error page.

Al M Member Since: Jul 28, 2017
46 of 46

My account title is "Web Research/Data Entry/Lead Generation". I want to customize my profile url. Please let me know what will be the most effective url for getting more hire or easily promoting my profile or my brand.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS