cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreasonable Feedback–Respond Don’t Hide

Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014
21 of 23

The response system is useless because the response is not visible on the public view of freelancer's profile. The client has to click on "View Full Profile" to actually see that you have responded to a bad feedback. Of course most of them will never click on it as they see a huge red flag and will not want to waste their time reading full profile of a contractor who has a bad review.

I am not against the response system but the response should appear everywhere along with the feedback comment of  client so that both sides are heard before client can make a decision. 

Md. O Member Since: Mar 19, 2012
22 of 23

Hi,

I want to add my response to the last ended contract on clients feedback. But there is no respond option. How can I add my response? For your information, I added my respond once. After that client revised her feedback and my respond disappeared. Still feedback is too low to my same work done earlier. Could you suggest way to do this? The contract ended one months ago and revision was done 17 days ago.

Ohid

Nasir A Member Since: Aug 20, 2015
23 of 23

Although it seems like a good feature but it will end up in an endless debate over the profile of a person. For instance I did a recent job with one of my client I designed for them for better than what they already had. The client left a very bad feedback. Most of my work includes 5/5 feedbacks. I infact gave the client pretty good feedback but I really don't like the feature of hiding feedbacks because I will not know what the client wrote beforehand. This feature is just a double edged sword. I don't want to explain what happened with a certain project or whwhose fault it was even though when a project was successfully completed. I want us to see what rating clients give us, so that the ratings are fair for both sides and so that we don't have to explain ourselves in response to a certain rating an comment. I would still like the feature of making a certain rating private! (Debating about what went wrong in a project is just a waste of time and energy and I would not like Upwork turned into a facebook group). 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS