cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Update to Agency Permissions

Bibhas D Member Since: Oct 21, 2015
31 of 36

It will helps better if Business Manager can see the Invite Only Proposal description for their company Exclusive Freelance Members. Business Manager can accept or decline any job invitation/offer. So, it is very important to check proposal description for each invite only proposal.

Hope, I am able to point out about the actual problem.

Thanks

Highlighted
Juan Federico V Member Since: Nov 1, 2015
32 of 36

I'm seeing the option about hiding profile rates in my agency but it's not working at all...

Does someone manage to make it work?

I updated the profile visibility of each freelancer to only UpWork users as the instructions explain.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advence.

Hovo M Member Since: Jul 3, 2017
33 of 36

Hi Lena,

Hi I'm Hovo owner of agency "altro".

Today I wanted to update my permissions in "altro" to be able to join another agency (Algirus), but it tells me to upgrade my agency profile beforhead.
As my agency is not active at the moment I just want update my permissions there to be able to join another agency as Sales/Project Manager, to continue my freelance job in upwork.

Please help me on this topic as I want to start my activity ASAP.
Thanks
Hovo

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
34 of 36

Hi Hovo,

If you aren't using your agency, you can close it by going to agency Settings> Agency Profile and clicking "Close my agency" at the bottom of the page. You'll then be able to join another agency.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hovo M Member Since: Jul 3, 2017
35 of 36

Hi Valeria,

thank you very much for your swift answer.

I've got there 2 very good feedbacks regarding the job we've done. Will they stay under my work hisstory or will i lose them if I close the agency?

Thanks a lot

Hovo

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
36 of 36

Hovo,

Feedback for contracts you completed under your agency will stay under your freelancer profile as well.

~ Valeria
Untitled