cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update to Job Post Page

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 4

We have recently made updates to the client Job Postings page that will allow clients to easily manage all of their job postings on one page. We have added the ability to search and filter job posts, take action on a job post straight from the page, and see all your important job information in one place.

We’ve summarized the changes below:

Search and Filtering: Easily search by job name, or filter your job posts by team, team member, job visibility (invite-only or public) and job status (draft, open, filled, closed).

Jobpostupdate1.png

New Actions:: Edit a draft if the job hasn’t been posted, invite freelancers to submit proposals, view proposals on active jobs, view hires on filled jobs, or reuse a job posting straight from the Job Postings page.

jobpostupdate2.png

Better Organization: Find all your important information in one place: job name, contract type (fixed-price, hourly), job visibility (invite-only, public), job status (draft, open, filled, closed), date/time posted, number of proposals, invites and messages, and number of freelancers contracted for a job. .

This update will make it easier to filter, search and keep track of all job postings no matter the status of the job.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Untitled
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
2 of 4

I also noticed that our individual contract pages have been updated (it looks nice and more official). Well done, but it would have been nice if you had posted a notice about this - unless you did somewhere, and I missed it?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Isabelle,

Thanks for sharing your feedback, you can find the Freelancer Contract Room announcement in the Announcement forum.

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
4 of 4

Awesome, thanks. Sorry I missed that!