cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates to Payment Methods for non-US based freelancers

Eldin R Member Since: Mar 15, 2016
261 of 266

Any updates to Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens? We're probably forgotten anywhere in the world.

thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
262 of 266

Hi Eldin,

There are a few payment methods currently available to users in Bosnia and Herzegovina including Payoneer and US Wire transfer. We continue working on finding more options for the freelancers to access their earnings.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Arous S Member Since: Oct 31, 2015
263 of 266
In Tunisia where I live:
- PayPal is not available (and will not)
- direct deposit not available ( it was years ago)
- payoneer stopped sending cards to our country
So the message from stopping skrilI is" be american or pay more" , thanks
Alexei D Member Since: Jan 3, 2017
264 of 266

So sad Belarus is not in the list of "Direct to Local Bank Account" option. We are left with Payoneer and Wire Transfer. Later is too costly for small amounts.

Alexei D Member Since: Jan 3, 2017
265 of 266

Anyone informed from Upwork, maybe you have an idea when Direct to Local Bank Transfer for Belarus may be possible? Payoneer is nice, but absence of 3D secure and around 5% added losses on fees is painful. Already discussed it with Support and they have no information on that.

What's the problem after all? Maybe I miss something and Payoneer is a savior of the freelance world, but from my perspective it's an overhead. I pay taxes as a self-employed individual, my bank provides IBAN account (USD/EUR/BYN/RUB), there are no limitations or fees for receipt of funds. Why use Payoneer?

Vasyl N Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
266 of 266

Please, turn back skrill!

For many countries it is only one normal way to withdraw money.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS