cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates to Payment Methods for non-US based freelancers

Robley G Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
21 of 269

Hi Brian,

Is it really instant? I withdrew to my M-Pesa and I'm yet to receive my payment.

How long does it really take?

Robley.

Brian A Member Since: Jul 5, 2010
22 of 269

Hi Robley,

I have not withdrawn using the mpesa option yet. Since skrill is gone, I guess i will try and use it. Whats your take on this? Sorry for the late response though. Cheers.

Jacob W Member Since: Apr 21, 2017
23 of 269

Hi Brian,

I'm trying to register my MPESA number on upwork but it is giving me an error "please enter correct phone number" How did you go about the registration? Kindly assit.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 269

Jacob,

I see you have a ticket about this issue. We'll assist you directly via that ticket.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nauman S Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
25 of 269

Susan, Happy to know Skrill is no more avaialble. I am trying to withraw my payment from last 15 days from Skrill its giving me error message. I tried many time with support team. They ae not resolving my problem and just sending Copy/Paste messages which are useless for me. 

Egor P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
26 of 269

I use Skrill's direct card transfer, it takes only ~$4 to withdraw. What is the problem, why do you decide what is good for me?

Ace Contributor
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
27 of 269

They changed the fee today from 4.5$ for 7.5%. It became the most expensive transaction service from the other ones.

Susan B Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
28 of 269

That is only for uploading with a paysafe card effective April 7th. the withdrawal fees are 5.50 euros or 4.76 GBP

Andrey L Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
29 of 269

You removed Skrill , unfortunately for me it may be a disaster , the more withdrawal options the better , retain Skrill please .

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
30 of 269

Hi Andrey,

We definitely want to provide you with options. These options can vary depending on your home country, but Upwork currently offers ACH Direct Deposits, Direct to Local Bank, Payoneer, PayPal and wire transfers. To see which payment methods are available to you, please log into your account, click on “Settings,” then “Get Paid,” and choose “Add a Payment Method.” All of your options will be listed there.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS