Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Agency & Freelancer Reports

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
41 of 67

Avery - Upwork got rid of "timesheet details" - something I used every day. Who made such a stupid decision? The information that was in timesheet details is nowhere else!!!!!

Highlighted
Alexander L Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
42 of 67

I do need the timelog report that was available here: https://www.upwork.com/reports/timelogs?year=2020&week=11

Please, recover it. It was a very basic report and I do not understand why it has silently dissappeared. And of course, it should not be switched for Freelancer Plus only.

If you introduce some comprehensive reports (as you may think they are and you may want to take money for them), please introduce them w/o disturbing the basic functionality that existed before.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Steven E. L Member Since: May 5, 2015
43 of 67

https://www.calculator.net/time-calculator.html

In order to compensate for Upwork's opportunistic "choice" to remove the previous (and commonly accepted) free Time Analyze Report and lock it behind the paywall, here's a link to an online calculator that can be used to sum time worked on hourly contracts without jumping through hoops to convert 10-minute increments into decimals of one hour.

/shameful 😔

Highlighted
Andrey P Member Since: May 12, 2015
44 of 67

Shame 👿

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Phat D Member Since: Nov 25, 2016
45 of 67

Can we please bring the Timelog report back and quickly? Otherwise I'd need to go through the diary to collect all the memos I entered in the last month, which can take me an hour. My client asked me again for it yesterday.

Highlighted
Dunja S Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
46 of 67

Hello all,

Me and a few other colleagues working on the Upwork platform wondered where did the Timesheet Details option disappear? Was it completely removed or can we access it in another way?
This was od much help in calculating hours worked on separate jobs.

Hope it hasn't gone completely.

Thanks much in advance for your time.

Dunja S.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
47 of 67

Dunja - Upwork took away the timesheet details report. They did that without ever asking freelancers whether they used that report - and now there is no way to get that information unless you go to view the work diary and spend way too much time trying to figure out how much time you spent on individual jobs for a client. Upwork is a really great platform for freelancers but sometimes they do really stupid things.

Highlighted
Melba K Member Since: May 29, 2018
48 of 67

Dear Upwork,

There is certain type of report which I really love because It is very useful when I'm trying to estimate how much do I charge to new client. This is called "Time Analyze"  It is simply gorgeous and very easy to use, I can be able to see my earnings per client with columns per month or weeks and I can even switch to display in terms of number of hours charged to client, The date dropdown  is also very easy to scroll.  I wonder why it is taken down and replaced with another format which is limited to specific month and not shown as tabulated per month/per client.  Is this new changes going to be permanent?  Thank you Have a nice day~

Highlighted
Michael S Member Since: Aug 24, 2018
49 of 67

Melba K wrote:

Dear Upwork,

There is certain type of report which I really love because It is very useful when I'm trying to estimate how much do I charge to new client. This is called "Time Analyze"  It is simply gorgeous and very easy to use, I can be able to see my earnings per client with columns per month or weeks and I can even switch to display in terms of number of hours charged to client, The date dropdown  is also very easy to scroll.  I wonder why it is taken down and replaced with another format which is limited to specific month and not shown as tabulated per month/per client.  Is this new changes going to be permanent?  Thank you Have a nice day~

I certainly find this new development horrible as well. Agreed.

Highlighted
Jamil A Member Since: May 7, 2011
50 of 67

Thank You for updating and providing the new combined report that will remove the clutter for us. Initially, I thought that the feature I used mostly "Timelogs" is removed or moved to a paid subscription only but after I explored the new Weekly report I got it very easily and found it convenient to see all reports in one place.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS