cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Site Status Page

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 8

Many of you have been asking for a place to go for updates when there are site stability issues. Today our CEO Stephane Kasriel introduced our Status Update page at Status.Upwork.com, to share information on issues that may affect Upwork’s site performance. This page will be improved in the future to become a much more detailed status page reporting on key areas. Additionally, there is an option to subscribe to receive notifications for new updates. 

Untitled
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
2 of 8

Thanks for the link and creating that page. A little ironic though, that when I click your link I get this:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.status.upwork.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Lol?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 8

Sorry about that, Tony. Could you try again? It should be working now.

~ Valeria
Untitled
RAMANINTRANDRASANA H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4 of 8

Hi guys,

Seems like some withdrawal methods are not working (payoneer) now. And there is no info about in the status page.  I see only "All systems up" . but the support confirm network errors who is blocking payoneer. 

May be a good idea to have status or announcements of this kind of "important" thing. 

It is just a suggestion . 

Cheers

Community Guru
Sandra T Member Since: Nov 26, 2014
5 of 8

upwork down.jpg

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
6 of 8

Is that page not working?

I see all green there, yet upwork.com shows a message it's offline.

7 of 8

Same here. My recent attempt to open a job posting ended up with CloudFlare's "Error 524 Ray ID: 30152af98f534f0e • 2016-11-13 21:03:15 UTC", while at the same time the status page reports everything is online.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 8

Hi Vesna and Ivan,

Sorry about the delay. The status page has been updated.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS