Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork has transitioned from a private to public company

Yamen S Member Since: Sep 4, 2017
81 of 124
Congratulations!
Highlighted
Sarah L Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
82 of 124
Congratulations Upwork 👍 I’m very proud to be part of this community. Keep up the great work!
Janiza Lilith G Member Since: Aug 15, 2018
83 of 124

Wow love it...how to buy

Guillermo G Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
84 of 124

Many congrats Upwork I'm glad to be part of this wonderful family. I hope to see my face in the campaign!💕🤞🏼

Jacquelene S Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
85 of 124

I'm still waiting for the video. Is Upwork going to post the video today so that we can see the 228 professionals? 

Chi N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
86 of 124

@Jacquelene S wrote:

I'm still waiting for the video. Is Upwork going to post the video today so that we can see the 228 professionals? 

Me too Smiley Very Happy They said that the link will be available by Oct 4, at 9pm PT. But it's now 10:35pm and I still see no link T_T 

87 of 124

Yes I've been refreshing for hours now and yet no video yet perhaps they forgot to upload it today.

Guillermo G Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
88 of 124

They uploaded this one on Youtube, but i don't think this is the final version, we'll have to wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-L7EdJ71kI&feature=youtu.be

89 of 124

Thank you for this video. Yes I think this isn't the full version yet. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
90 of 124

Hi all,

We apologize for the delay, it’s taking longer than we expected to prepare the videos. Featured freelancers should receive an email and the blog post should be updated by the end of the day today Pacific Time. Thank you for your patience.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS