cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork has transitioned from a private to public company

Mikalai R Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
91 of 124

Great Job, Upwork. I proud to be part of the success story.

Jery E Member Since: May 4, 2015
92 of 124

Congrats UpWork!

Stanislav M Member Since: May 21, 2018
93 of 124

Great Job,  It really cool to be part Big Upwork Team.

But maybe somone have fulll video. At Yotube I find only part of my neck Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
94 of 124

After watching the videos, my only comment is that I haven't seen a single "silverback" like me - or even  anyone much over the age of 35.  Really?  Really??

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
95 of 124

@Mary W wrote:

After watching the videos, my only comment is that I haven't seen a single "silverback" like me - or even  anyone much over the age of 35.  Really?  Really??

Showing at least some over 35; some well over 35 (as you and I and several others here), most definitely would have been far more realistic wouldn't it?  Evidently realism and transparency was not their goal or perhaps they're planning on featuring our segment of the population in the future.    

Roberto L Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
96 of 124
Congratulations Upwork! I´m so happy to be part of this website, it is really a life changing experience! and congrats to all my fellow freelancers that were featured on the ad! it would be interesting to know how to get some shares.. where can I find that information?
Guillermo G Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
97 of 124
Are those all the videos? I think they are going to upload more on YouTube
Jacquelene S Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
98 of 124

That's my question as well Smiley Happy Upwork may I know how many videos in total are you going to upload on your playlist because I didn't find myself on those video tho? Thank you.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
99 of 124

Hi Guillermo, Jacquelene, Sujit, Remon and Jery,

I'd like to confirm that all the videos we've prepared were uploaded to our YouTube channel on Friday, you can check the playlist here. Emails were also sent to freelancers who opted into the campaign, specifying if you were included. Due to limited space, we were not able to include all freelancers, but we'll do our best to feature you in future campaigns. Thank you for being an important part of our community!

Highlighted
Jacquelene S Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
100 of 124

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for responding. Yes I got an email and a link from the CEO that I'm one of the top rated freelancers. So I waited all the video to be uploaded and I checked them one by one but didn't see myself (not sure if I overlooked some videos because some are kinda far away and blurred which perhaps I was there but I overlooked?). I didn't receive an email either that I wasn't included but I'm wondering why I didn't see myself on any of the videos tho. So may I know how Upwork have chosen those who made it there? do you have a specific list of those 288 freelancers so that we all know for sure the complete list of names? I've been working in Upwork for 10 years so I was really hoping I was really there and many freelancers are asking as well so I hope you can give us a list of those 288 freelancers? Is that possible if you can send us those list via email? :-)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS