Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork has transitioned from a private to public company

Ahmed Moheb M Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
11 of 124

Hi!

I have received an email from Upwork CEO "upwork@e.upwork.com",

Is that mean I will be inside the video?

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 124

Hi Ahmed Moheb,

Please, refer to the content of the email. Freelancers that were featured in the ad campaign will receive an email link to find themselves in a video by October 5, 2018.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Paul E Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
13 of 124

Hi Valeria, I appreciate that so much, My story is actually pretty unique because  I was hospitalized in 2013 at Yale for close to two months with a very rare lung disease, and almost died. During a procedure to take a lung biopsy, they cut my lung and I had tremendous internal bleeding, and was immediately on life support and on 100% hi flow oxygen for 22 days, then spent over two years recovering. I had to learn to walk again and use my arms and hands after being in bed for 5 weeks. During that time,  I lost my home, and had to sell 90% of my possessions, over years of hard work,  just to get back on my feet. I was unable to work and meet clients and do my photography, because I was relapsing from the lung disease,  so my friend Melissa had success on Upwork and told me about it. I was able to start working on Upwork in March and now I now have a 99% Success Rate and tons of new clients. Upwork basically saved me and restored my self-confidence and worth, and made it possible for me to fully recover and pay for medication and all that I need. It’s been a life-altering experience and I’d love to share my story. 

Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
14 of 124
Good for you Paul. You shared a truly inspiring story. Best wishes. Oreofe.
Andrew N Member Since: Feb 6, 2016
15 of 124

Hey Valeria,

Shouldn't the video be uploaded by now? it says in the post The link will be available by October 4, 2018 at 9 p.m. PT.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 124

Hi Andrew,

Please, allow until the end of the day for the video to become available. It should be available by 9 p.m. PT.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Yonelyn D Member Since: Sep 11, 2012
17 of 124

Most of the pictures in the billboards are article writing, writing, content, design how about us Virtual Assistant. 

Guillermo G Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
18 of 124

or translators Smiley Sad

Ace Contributor
Vinod M Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
19 of 124

Hello Valeria,

First of all congratulations to not only Upwork but to all support team as well. You people are always available here to resolve every query.

Actually a few weeks ago I have proceeded on to get included in advertising as I am a Top Rated freelancer so is there chance that I am a part of this advertising? Where can I see the full video of this advertisement which consists of all selected freelancer in the advertisement? freelancer get a notification if they are used in the advertisement?

Thanks,

Vinod

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
20 of 124

Hi Vinod and Naveed,

Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with permission to use your image. You can find details on the ad campaign currently running in Times Square here. We’ll email freelancers that were featured a link to find themselves in a video by October 5, 2018. We received an overwhelming amount of responses and were not able to include a majority of the freelancers that granted permission due to limited space. But we'll do our best to feature you in future campaigns.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS