Md Mostafa A Member Since: Dec 6, 2016
62 of 124
Congratulations......
Dmytro S Member Since: Aug 22, 2017
63 of 124

Congratulations!!! 

Emmanuel O Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
64 of 124

Congratulations. I'm chuffed to be a part of this community since 2013. Smiley Wink

Marvin G Member Since: Sep 10, 2015
65 of 124

Good news indeed!

It really feels good to know I am working for a legal company 

Izabela M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
66 of 124

Congratulations, UpWork. I actually just purchased a few shares. This is going to be fun. 

Sheila Mae M Member Since: Nov 7, 2017
67 of 124
Hi. How to purchase? Is the a link for the instructions? Thanks much! Smiley Happy
Maria G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
68 of 124

@Izabela M

How did you do it? Are you in the US? I'm in a different country, can I still get shares? And how much is it? Thanks!

Venkata Avinash D Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
69 of 124

Hearty congratulatios Upwork  for this great move !!!!

Very happy to be part of Upwork community since 2014 till today. I have been deeply engaged with multiple clients and projects which helps me to create a very busy and successful freelance portfolio with Top Rated Freelancer badge. 

I am proud to say my freelance income had gone way beyond my primary job now. I will be very happy to be part of ad campaign in Times Square NewYork for which I had responded to share my pic in ad campaigns long back. Awaiting the link to be shared Smiley Happy

~Avinash

Isaac B Member Since: Nov 7, 2016
70 of 124
Was there an email I missed about users being able to purchase for the IPO? I'm disappointed this wasn't communicated better so that your own users could have invested in a company we obviously believe in.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS