cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grant Giveaway

Highlighted
Pamela R Member Since: May 27, 2020
31 of 50

We haven't heard anything - one way or the other.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
32 of 50

Hi Skye and Pamela,

Thanks for reaching out. Upwork will notify selected clients using the email address included in the application and provide you with a copy of the Grant Agreement. We plan to review applications on a rolling basis and let applicants know whether they have been awarded a grant (or not) as soon as possible. See the program’s terms and conditions here.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jonathan R Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
33 of 50

I'm having trouble submitting the covid grant form it's telling me to ensure all the * fields are filled in and they are.

Highlighted
Paul B Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
34 of 50

I submitted a grant proposal on May 4 and received an acknowledgement, but I have not received any follow up email after that. Looking at the submitted proposal (at upworkcovid19.zendesk.com) it says "solved". What does that mean?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
35 of 50

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to give status updates. When you submitted your application you should have received a confirmation of receipt. And we will let you know whether you have been awarded a grant (or not) as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Hollie A Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
36 of 50

What exactly is an acceptable submission for the $1 Million Dollar Grant giveway?  When are submissions due?  Can you enter as a team with freelancer and client?  

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
37 of 50

Hi Hollie,

Thanks for your question. We’re looking to support projects with missions directly tied to mitigating COVID-19. No project is too big or too small to have a meaningful impact. We are still accepting applications from businesses and nonprofits globally. Grants will be distributed on an ongoing basis until all $1 million (USD) in funds are awarded. To learn more about eligibility requirements, click here.

Highlighted
Hollie A Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
38 of 50

😄 Hi I would like to know the requirements and guidelines for the Grant Award....for $1,000,000.00 

What are perimeters and rules?  What is acceptable? 🤔

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
39 of 50

Hi Hollie, 

For more information about the requirements, please refer to the link Vladimir shared. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Divyansh S Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
40 of 50

Hi, I have applied for the grant for my COVID-19 project. Can someone please let me know if my application is received.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS