Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork to provide $1 million in grants for businesses

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
41 of 50

Hi Divyansh,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked and do not see your grant application. To resubmit, click here. See the program terms and conditions here.

Highlighted
Divyansh S Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
42 of 50
I have submitted the grant application for my AI project to tackle covid 19. Can someone help me to know if application is received and what's the average wait time before I get an status update on same.
Thanks a lot
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
43 of 50

Hi Divyansh,

Thanks for your question. I checked and can confirm we have received your grant application and it's currently under review. Once that review is final, we will let you know if your project(s) will be awarded grant money. Due to the high volume of applications, this might take several weeks. To see the program’s terms and conditions, click here. Good luck!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Divyansh S Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
44 of 50
Hi.
Its been around a week since I submitted by application. Can someone please let me know any status of my applicstion. At what stage it is currently?

That'll help a lot. thanks.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
45 of 50

Hi Divyansh,

Thanks for reaching out. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to give status updates. When you submitted your application you should have received a confirmation of receipt. And we will let you know whether you have been awarded a grant (or not) as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Livingstone M Member Since: Jun 27, 2020
46 of 50

Hi Lenna. I submitted my grant application before creating an Upwork account for my company. However, I created an account hours after grant application submission. Will this affect the outcome in any way? Although individual I have been on Upwork for years, as an individual and not as a company.

Highlighted
47 of 50

Hi Livingstone,

I checked and can confirm we have received your grant application and it's currently under review. Once that review is final, we will let you know if your project(s) will be awarded grant money. Due to the high volume of applications, this might take several weeks. To see the program’s terms and conditions, click here. Good luck!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashley P Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
48 of 50

Hello Lena!

I submitted an application back in March when this was first announced. I believe you are still awarding grants. I have some important information to add to our application that might help your decision-making process. As time has gone by, we are able to be more specific with how we would use the grant. Is it possible to resubmit for consideration? 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Elaine B Member Since: Jul 4, 2020
49 of 50

Hello, 

Is it too late to apply for the grant? 

I went on the webpage listed on here but there is no visable link to the appliation. 

Highlighted
50 of 50

Hi Elaine,

All 40 grant recipients have been selected. We received thousands of applications and there were many worthy projects. We appreciate your interest.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS