Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork to provide $1 million in grants for businesses

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
21 of 26

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out. Upwork will notify selected clients using the email address included in the application and provide you with a copy of the Grant Agreement. We plan to review applications on a rolling basis and let applicants know whether they have been awarded a grant (or not) as soon as possible. You can find the program’s terms and conditions here.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
22 of 26

Thanks Vladimir.
I re-read the link info. From what I see, a start date for awarding grants is April 27, 2020.
I loss it to me when I read it the first time.
Reading so many English drives me a little crazy Robot wink

Highlighted
Geoff W Member Since: May 6, 2020
23 of 26

Hello,

Can Talent Grant funding be applied to a project that has already been initiated on upwork?

Thanks,

Highlighted
Skye K Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
24 of 26

I am curious to know about the status of my Work Together Talent Grants application. Anybody heard back from Upwork regarding their decision on your application? When can I expect to hear from Upwork?

Highlighted
Pamela R Member Since: May 27, 2020
25 of 26

We haven't heard anything - one way or the other.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
26 of 26

Hi Skye and Pamela,

Thanks for reaching out. Upwork will notify selected clients using the email address included in the application and provide you with a copy of the Grant Agreement. We plan to review applications on a rolling basis and let applicants know whether they have been awarded a grant (or not) as soon as possible. See the program’s terms and conditions here.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS