Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are here for you- COVID-19 Update

Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
81 of 165
Ms. Brown, I appreciate the expression of concern and look forward to expedited payments.
Jazmine C Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
82 of 165

Thank you for considering all options during this distressing time. Like many have said, I too have money sitting in escrow that I could really use now instead of next week. 

Also, lowering the fees would be amazing as well. I sure most people plan to use the platform more now that they are at home. A lower fee would help everyone. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ms S Member Since: Nov 25, 2017
83 of 165
Hi... Thanks for the info.. Due to Corona effect I'm away from my home and can't work from my own laptop. Can I login from another laptop and start working?? Please help and let me know.. Thanks.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
84 of 165

Hi Ms, 

I would like to confirm that this should be fine, and will not be an issue. Please make sure that you are logging in to your account, and you and your friend are not sharing each other's account information, and logging/using each other's account as this is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. 

Ms S wrote:
Hi... Thanks for the info.. Due to Corona effect I'm away from my home and can't work from my own laptop. Can I login from another laptop and start working?? Please help and let me know.. Thanks.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
yasir t Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
85 of 165

Dear Upwork Service

thanks for providing thats offer it is good if upwork provide free coonects cycle as the previusly changed becuase some freelancers have done very low projects so kindly it is request

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Alexei V Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
86 of 165

Thank you for considering decreasing the time for funds to be released, it would really be appreciated in these difficult times.

I hope you will come to the decision sooner rather than later.

It's always been really frustrating to wait for money to be realesed for 10 days on hourly contracts(5 workdays+5 security period). Removal of a few days there or here would be most appreciated!

Do clients really need all 5 days to review our work? And does security period has to be this long... At least during COVID-19 it would be cool to decrease this time as much as possible for the sake of freelancers.

Highlighted
Sajjad I Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
87 of 165
We are servive a lockdown by coronavirus how we are earn in this moment i am also face amount reversed problem i wast my 1st $200 dolor to lost by the clint was returned... Way that amount is too for me and my famly to purchase groucry but i realy disappointed for this
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
88 of 165

Sorry to hear your payment was reversed, Sajjad. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share details here for privacy reasons but, please, refer to the ticket here where a support agent provided more information. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Mihai M Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
89 of 165

You should make freelancer plus free during covid 19 outbreak

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
90 of 165

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for the question. The safety and well-being of the Upwork community is our number one priority. At the moment, we aren't aware of any plans to make Freelancer Plus membership free. We'll continue to monitor developments with COVID-19 closely and certainly notify our users if there are any changes. Stay safe!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS