cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Welcome to the oDesk Community!

Pallavi G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
21 of 544

Contact to support and they will review your profile. If it has no issues so dont worry your profile will be active soon. 

Ace Contributor
Jaanaka P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
22 of 544

You should contact support team they will guide you what to do next.... If you feel you haven't done anything against terms & condistion on upwork.

Highlighted
Utkarsh J Member Since: Jan 5, 2016
23 of 544

Well I have same issue with after completed profile. 

Still pending issues

if possible live customer help its good. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
24 of 544

Hi Utkarsh,

When creating your profile, please be sure to double check for spelling and punctuation errors. It is important that your title is great because this is what clients search freelancers by, and the first thing they see. It is also equally important that you have a well-written overview of your skills, experience, and background, and it is not copied from anywhere. 

Let me also share a few other resources that you may need as a new freelancer on Upwork. You can find valuable information in the Getting Started as a Freelancer section of the Help Center. I also recommend checking out our educational videos and reading the best practice advice shared by other users:

Freelancer Tutorial Videos

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Proposal Workshop Video

Goodluck!

Avery

-Avery
Untitled
Shakil A Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
25 of 544

Hi, I have applied for new job client send message for interview. But I don't got email also my upwork inbox.I have got this message my active proposal 10 days letter.what's happend I don't know who can help me how to fix this issu . 

Thanks

shakil

M R Member Since: Nov 6, 2014
26 of 544

Hello , I am new to odesk, here I learnt that freelancers with high profile completeness are picked rather than low profile completeness members, I completed 40% of my profile but since I am a student studying my computer science engineering which I started early this year in September, I dont have any work experience but odesk is not allowing me to complete other fields required to get more % of profile completeness before I complete work experience. I have attached a photograph showing the problem I have . Please check it and reply as soon as possible.

Thank You in Advance

Mahamudul H Member Since: Nov 22, 2014
27 of 544

Check out THIS article from Upwork Support. I hope you'll be able to make a 100% complete profile for you after reading this great article.  

With Regards,

Mahamudul Hasan

Sarah S Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
28 of 544

Hi all. I am new too and I am glad to be here. My profile is at 30%, when i try to add skills, it refuses. Why is that? Oh, Hasan, Thanks. Just learned something useful from you.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 544

Hi Sarah and welcome to the oDesk Community!

I am sorry you were not able to add skills to your profile. What kind of error are you getting when you go to Find Work>Profile>Edit my Profile and click "Add" in the Skills section. You may try clearing your cache and cookies, but if the issue still persists, please send a ticket to Customer Support.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jyra Jean T Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
30 of 544

Hi.. When will odesk staff approved my profile? And how will I know that it was already approved? I can't just apply on a specific job I needed. What should i do to improve the percentage from my profile?