Did you mean: 

Re: Welcome to the oDesk Community!

Sadia J Member Since: Jan 7, 2015
51 of 543

Yes I need your help for a test.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
52 of 543

Hi Sadia,

If you refer to oDesk skill tests then make sure you take them without collabrating with anybody else. The tests are meant to be taken by a single individual only. Find more information here.

Thank you for your understanding.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Evgeniya S Member Since: Feb 6, 2015
53 of 543

hello.i want reffer friends on odesk.how can I do it?and want add them in my team.

please,help

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
54 of 543

Hi Evgeniya,

If you would like to work with a team of freelancers on oDesk, you can create an agency and invite them to join it via email. They would need to have their own oDesk profiles in order to join your agency. Please, find more information about creating and managing agencies on oDesk in this category of the Help Center.

~ Valeria
Untitled
syed shahrukh a Member Since: Jun 16, 2015
55 of 543

Salam hassan,

When i goto my profile and try to upload my profile picture,after that previewing image dialog box appears and nothing happens after that and it stays there for a long time and my picture does upload to upwork profile... I have also contacted upwork support help line ... My profile is a gif format image .... I am very confused with this problem for the last couple of days... If you can help it would mean alot to me.thankyou

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
56 of 543
Syed, try using JPEG or png format.
Hafiz A Member Since: Jul 22, 2015
57 of 543

Hi. 

Hassan, 

hope you are fine my name is azhar.

i am join odesk before few days and complate my profile 100% and apply to many jobs but not receive any respons form client side pleas advise me some tips so i got my first job on odesk. 

Raymond R Member Since: Nov 27, 2014
58 of 543

Hi M R I feel your pain Many Years ago I wanted to sell cars but 10+ Companies said your a Good Man Clever etc But No Experience selling cars + only Minor sales work in a small town so Got Written References from old jobs + Friends got my 1 sales Certificate + Welcome Letters to my Old Jobs Put them in a folder then Reapplied = got 3 Call backs so then Did a 3 Day Course put That Certificate in folder Read a Few Sales books [pre Internet days] got a job so Do Not give up Update your Profile add in a reference from your brother even or school Professor how your a fast Learner etc Tell ppl hey I may not have this or that but I am Working 2x Harder to get there & will work hard for you Give some Sample of your work in PDF maybe also Sample of work you did for Brother[or Re-write it from notes] Cheers good Luck R.J.

Lorri C Member Since: Nov 27, 2014
59 of 543

I'm going to follow your formula and see where that takes me. Good advice. Glad it worked for you. Wish the same for me, Woman Very Happy

Lorri Adams Cotton
Lorri C Member Since: Nov 27, 2014
60 of 543

Do you have any particular responsibilities in your classes, even though you don't get paid? Play sports? Had a teenage job? Anything you can list will get you through to the rest of the application, Good luck. Robot wink

Lorri Adams Cotton
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS