cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Upwork Community!

LP CHUVY B Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
11 of 544

Dear madam

As I am new here, and i have completed my profile and its gone for reviewing since last two weeks and still i have not got my confirmation. Please review my profile as soon as possible as I am curious to start working here.

Please tell me what i should do for this.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 544

Hi Lp Chuvy and welcome to the Community.

There are some changes you still need to make in order for your profile to get approved. Please, do not use all capital letters in your profile name. Additionally, I suggest you use complete sentences to describe your skills and experience in your overview instead of only bullet points.

Check out this video for more information about setting up your Upwork profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
SALEEM K Member Since: Jan 25, 2016
13 of 544

Thanks Upwork for providing us this  amazing place where any body can start his work and increase his income but at start its very difficult for one to find some work . I completed my profile a month ago and regulary apply for jobs according tomy skills but I don't get even a single response or a single interview call. How can I get some project please give me some direction

Sammy M Member Since: Oct 20, 2015
14 of 544

Could you kindly check if this client asdf adf is a legitimate client. he posted work regarding typing of old books on upwork. there is very little information about him that i can find on upwork. he has shortlisted me for work and would like to pay me directly when i complete work and not through upwork. There is also another client still with the same type of work. he calls himself fsdf. kindly investigate if they are genuine clients or scammers. their work look suspicious and guess they are from India.

Thank you in advance

SAmmy

hi asdf adf

15 of 544

Hi Sammy,

Please, report the client by flagging the job posting or submitting a ticket to the Customer Support.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Maulik G Member Since: Jan 21, 2016
16 of 544

I've made changes to my profile even after that i am getting this msg:

You can resubmit your profile for review after correcting the issues that were identified during the review process. Please check your email for the complete list of issues.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
17 of 544

Hi Maulik,

Make sure you focus your profile title, fix grammar and punctuation errors in your profile overview, and the words are capitalized where appropriate. Make your profile overview more descriptive and include more detailed information about your skills and past experience.

You can find more advice and tips in the Help articles below:

How to Complete Your Profile
Profile Overview
Profile Title
Sample Profile

stephen m Member Since: Mar 21, 2016
18 of 544

please help me . this site is terrible. you need to re-write it from scratch. NOTHING is intuitive. I cannot pay my ocntrator !

HOW TO I PAY MY CONTRACTOR ?  he has filled in a timesheet worth $242, yet when I view it, there is no option to 'pay contractor' ... absolutely terrible! you have wasted 1 hours of my time with this.

HOW DO I PAY A CONTRACTOR? i see nothing in my settings that could 'top up' an amount of money to release later

HOW DO I PAY A CONTRACTOR?

get rid of the development team.

HELP MER

19 of 544

Hi Stephen,

Sorry about the cofusion. Today you will be billed and automatically charged for the time your freelancer logged on an hourly contract last week. You will have until this Friday to review and dispute any time that is not related to the job. Please, refer to this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Monirul I Member Since: May 30, 2015
20 of 544

I mind that may happends cause of your account is private.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS