cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Upwork Community!

renelene jay c Member Since: Dec 13, 2014
61 of 543

I am also new in facebook. the thing is you need to add work history in it i guess..coz it shows in the snapshot u havent inputted it yet.

badrul a Member Since: Nov 8, 2014
62 of 543

i became Odesk member scince 4 years . but i can't complete my pfofile 100% . I have good professional skills. but i can't pass any skill test. after passing so many time one of my brother hire as a contract he will bid for job & i will work for him but 50 % will pay me. I also bided so many don't get any job.  any one suggest me how can i pass skill test & bid for work & get job.

Please help me.

thankfully

BadrulGihan

Afsar U Member Since: Nov 8, 2014
63 of 543

Hello, I am Afsar Uddin, I am very happy now to getting a first job in oDesk. Welcome to all oDesk supporter to help me.

renelene jay c Member Since: Dec 13, 2014
64 of 543

congrats Smiley Happy i am also new. but i haven't had any work yet. excited to have a few in the coming days. i wont give up.

MD NAZMUL H Member Since: Nov 12, 2014
65 of 543

Very helpful comment. Thanks

MD NAZMUL HOSSAIN
Simone P Member Since: Dec 6, 2014
66 of 543

Hi there. Very new to the website. Can anyone give me the heads up as to where I can find my test results and how I can post them onto my profile. I've gone to Find Work - Test but can't find anything! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
67 of 543

Hi Simone,

Thank you for your questions. You can go to your Find Work tab and then click on Profile. You should be able to scroll down and see the tests you have taken. If you click "Details" you will be able to see an option to make the results either public or private.

Let us know if you are able to find your test results or you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hisham M Member Since: Nov 16, 2014
68 of 543

Hello, My name is Hisham, 

Over a month, I'm trying to find a job, but I can't, I took tests, improved my profile and applied only to hourly jobs that I have experience in. Can anyone help me find my first job

Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014
69 of 543

Hi Hisham

Welcome to odesk. I see that you have a great profile and I wanted to let you know that I am from similar field of work as you are and started with a very similar profile like yours 3 years back. I just wanted to let you know that you have a great profile and it is just tough to get started here. When I started on odesk I did not had a job for 3 months. It is getting even tougher nowadays. That being said, I do not regret that phase of my life and the first jobs that I got were long term and paid decent hourly rates. Since then I have developed a good profile history and had some very good clients from all over the world. 

I suggest you to keep going and try to use all of your application quota and analyze how much clients get back to you. If you have a client response rate(Not Hire rate) less than 25% then check if you are doing something wrong with your cover letters. May be search examples on google.  

I wish you all the best on odesk. 

Thanks

Mercy A Member Since: Jan 8, 2015
70 of 543

Hi, I've seen that you normally participates in forums and helps new users get more information about Odesk.  I just have a question.  I just received an invite for a "Data entry" job, when I downloaded the app, it was for a Captcha typing/entry.  Is this legit? I need assistance to know if I should continue or not. Thank you.