Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Zoom Calls ARE WINNING!

Highlighted
Tatiana K Member Since: Dec 18, 2016
31 of 35

Hi Everybody,
This is really good news! But I wonder if there will be any time limits for a one session call like it was 40 minutes for the free version in zoom?
Thanks and appreciate any answer.
Tatiana

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
32 of 35

Hi Tatiana,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! There is a five-hour limit for Zoom calls with two or more participants.

Feel free to follow up on this thread if you have more feedback, questions or suggestions!

Highlighted
Romany M Member Since: Feb 6, 2018
33 of 35

A great feature here thanks a lot, next up is scheduling inside of UpWork (that syncs with calendars like Google).

Very happy to see this moving in the right direction.

Is it unlimited or for just 40 minutes?

Highlighted
Md Firoz H Member Since: Oct 10, 2020
34 of 35

Yes, I have already zoom call! thanks for the new features that is truly needed. 

Community Leader
Zoha U Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
35 of 35

I cannot express how much the zoom calls on Upwork have been helping me so far! 

Most of my clients and possible prospects love to go on a zoom call quickly to discuss the project, we share screens, ideas laughs! This is becoming such a PLEASANT experience for me each day and I can't thank Upwork X Zoom enough for this. It has helped me with the conversion as well, since talking in person with a prospect instills much more confidence in them for us and a good call is everything we needed. 

Thanks a ton and keep rocking! 

If the next Upwork can introduce a better project management system integrated into the contract milestones, I will be HAPPY! 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS