Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Interesting Job" Feature and Improving Recommendations

Employee
Tam L Employee Member Since: Aug 31, 2015
31 of 40

Hey Miroslav - thanks for the feedback!

Will add that criteria to our filter list [payment verified]. Although... in thinking about this, I'm making a note to check to see if we scan for verbiage that alludes to providing free work in the proposal. 

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
32 of 40

The two jobs marked "interesting" in my latest search weren't even in the right category - coding jobs listed in graphic design, super low fixed price budgets. What is the point?

Highlighted
Kunal V Member Since: Feb 1, 2016
33 of 40

Hey there,

I hope you are doing well. I want to ask you about the interesting job feature. So, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks

Best Regards,
Kunal

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
34 of 40

Hi Kunal,

We are doing great, hope you are as well! Please check the information Tam shared in his opening post and follow-up comments, and let us know if you have any questions.

Chris M Member Since: Jan 7, 2018
35 of 40

i see this post is from 2016.  Sorry, I am late in asking Smiley Happy

I saw this for the first time today, 1/7/2018.  Unsure what it means?  It is attached to a posting about 18 days old.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
36 of 40

Hi Chris,

This job may potentially be interesting for you based on the searches you've saved and your profile. Feel free to apply to it if you are interested, if not, you can skip it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Saldy D Member Since: Oct 11, 2012
37 of 40

Can you just make an option where freelancer can turn off this what so called "interesting job". Because  it is totally annoying in my part. It keep on posting job post that was totally forgotten. I am not interested with a job post that was over 4 months or weeks.

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
38 of 40

Apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere else in the thread, but don't forget to factor in the possibility that people are clicking on that particular job BECAUSE it has a big blue "interesting job" banner.

Actual proposals might be a better measure than clicks.

Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016
39 of 40

Anbother job which is interesting to be flagged.

About the Client
Payment Method Not Verified

48 Jobs Posted
0% Hire Rate, 15 Open Jobs

Member Since Dec 3, 2015

Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016
40 of 40

Update. Now I saw an Interesting Job which requires knowledge of skills I don't possess. They used tags mentioning skills which exclude me. Can this feature become more personalized taking advantage from skill tags?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS