This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

ANTI-DENGUE HEALTHCARE PLAN

Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

This summer, most tropical countries around the world will be exposed to a higher risk of dengue so I find the latest offer from SMAC in season and appropriate for all Upwork users who has an active SMAC account.

The hybridized effort of one of the leading superstores in the country and a health insurance company makes it possible for an Upwork user to gain an instant Php 10,000.00 that will come as a form of a medical cash assistance.

What are the necessary elements for the said amount to be redeemed?

1) an active SMAC account

2) a SMAC 

3) Php 300.00 (Exclusive Rate A) of Php 320.00 (Exclusive Rate B)

4) Pioneer MediCash Dengue Insurance

5) proof of dengue diagnosis

How do we prevent ourselves from redeeming the Php10,000.00 cash assistance?

1) clean our home office

2) keep a mosquito repellent handy

3) turn an electric fan on

For more information, please visit the nearest SMAC hub in your area.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru

Updates:

For those who are wondering about the given number of days for activating the plan, please wait for a maximum of  15 days for the plan to take effect.  As many family members as you can afford to cover may be enrolled.  If the 20-point SMAC deduction does not appear in your online account, you may consume all of your points first until you hit the limit. lol.  I feel embarassed as I actually had to do this.  I pray that we all safely pass through this outbreak.

Community Guru

Updates:

I found the Coverage Summary Number at the upper top right portion of the statement that the SM teller printed out for me.

I SIT corrected.  The program is not valid for points earning and there is no required SMAC points for the plan.  

The 20-point event is allotted for the SM Advantage-Pioneer Comprehensive Personal Accident Insurance, a group insurance plan without a Certificate of Coverage.

For those who wish to have a copy of the Certificate of Coverage, Upwork freelance contractors, specifically those who own commercial establishments, may avail of the Business One option.

Personally, I think that commercial business owners can sort of "exploit" the maximum benefits afforded by the Business Interruption insurance in the event that they will be uprooted from their business sites.

I have yet to know if these business interruptions can include an Upwork account suspension. 

Over and above these fascinating offers, I am grateful to SM and Pioneer Life for indirectly supporting my business as a freelance contractor.