This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Account is suspended

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Shukla R Member Since: Jan 14, 2019

My account is suspended even I perfectly bidding and my profile is up to date as per the upwork standard Unfortunately I did not get any project you suspend my account. Even I passed exams with TOP10 score. I am an agency member and paying 20$ each month. Please make my profile normal so I can profile my self.

5 REPLIES 5
Ace Contributor
Md. Arafat - Member Since: Apr 5, 2018

Hi Shukla,

These are the main reason for suspanding account on upwork. Reasons are : 

1. Getting Paid Outside The Upwork Platform

2. Sending Copy And Paste Proposals

3. Sending Many Proposals And Not Getting Hired

4. Poor Feedback From Clients

5. Harassing Clients To Change Your Feedback Or Give You 5-star Feedback

I hope these points will help you in the future. 

Thanks

Md Arafat
Kevin L Member Since: Nov 15, 2018

My account suspended too.

I have verified with video call and it was successful.

But suddenly my account suspended and my all earnings refunded  without any email or notification.

I cannot go to support center and even i cannot post new topic to community.

This is strange thing.

I phone  called yesterday and they said I need to wait 24hours while receive email.

But i didn't receive yet.

Please help me upwork operators.

I can verify again and again with any methods including video call, ID verification, utility bill, bank statement

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Kevin L wrote:

My account suspended too.

I have verified with video call and it was successful.

But suddenly my account suspended and my all earnings refunded  without any email or notification.

--If  your earnings have been refunded and your account has been suspended, does it mean that you have not incurred losses in your business?  If your answer is yes, then that will a good thing.  What I know is that it is not a highly encouraged chore to make refunds.  For as long as we are actively engaged with our projects and have an outstanding status in the platform, refunds can actually harm our business.

I cannot go to support center and even i cannot post new topic to community.

This is strange thing.

I phone  called yesterday and they said I need to wait 24hours while receive email.

But i didn't receive yet.

--It is not a strange thing not to receive any emails here, Kevin.  It is rather unusual not to have my virtual calendar suddenly disappear on Christmas eve and all of my text messages get to be sent but not received by certain individuals.

Please help me upwork operators.

--Ugh, I am not an operator of Upwork.

I can verify again and again with any methods including video call, ID verification, utility bill, bank statement

--Utility bills and bank statements are necessary for making loans.  Have you tried to apply for new loans while your account is yet to be restored?

Frequent Visitor
Bugay C Member Since: Aug 1, 2017

Hello, i have the same problem and i can not find any e mail about why my account has suspended

Frequent Visitor
Marko J Member Since: Mar 14, 2019

Hello 

Can anybodey please help me ?

My account got suspened and I do  not why .

Can anybodey please tell me is there any way to get it back in function or to delete it completly from UpWork ? 

Thank you and all best  !