This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Account suspended due to a high proposal posting

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Priyanka T Member Since: Mar 25, 2019

Got notification from Upwork with the following message.

'We suspended your account because you have a high number of proposals for jobs on our site without many contracts or earnings'. 

Yes, I agree that I consume Connects whenever I find some interesting jobs and I ignore most of them because of their low rate offers.

I have successfully completed 2 jobs and earned $345. I have an hourly rate of $15 and my job success rate is 100% with all 5 stars and good reviews in all jobs.

It's shocking for me because this was the right time for me to increase my rate and to catch some good clients but this happened to me.

Can someone help me, should I consider it an end of the story or should I do something to bring my profile back.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018

Hi Priyanka,

Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Let us know if you need any more assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Frequent Visitor

Thanks, Bojan for a reply

I have seen many threads on the community with different reasons. 

I had a humble request to upwork that you have every right to block anyone's account but please at least give a warning so that one should improve his mistake.

I accept my mistake but this was not deliberately. Please show me the right way because I don't want my efforts to go in vain.

The only thing that I have heard so far from upwork help desk is 'NO' and CAN'T HELP.

If you can help me then please help.

Thanks again 

Frequent Visitor

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Priyanka,

Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Let us know if you need any more assistance.

Thanks, Bojan for a reply

But I have seen many threads on the community with different reasons. 

I had a humble request to upwork that you have every right to block anyone's account but please at least give a warning so that one should improve his mistake.

I accept my mistake but this was not deliberately. Please show me the right way because I don't want my efforts to go in vain.

The only thing that I have heard so far from upwork help desk is 'NO' and CAN'T HELP.

If you can help me then please help.

Thanks again 

Frequent Visitor
Anton Savio L Member Since: Jan 2, 2018

My Account also has suspended due to high proposal posting, But i have worked 100+ hours and earned 700$+. but i don't know why it has been suspended. And i'm keep on Emailing to marketplace-appeals@upwork.com . but they still not responding. So can you please verify my account and reactivate it. 

Thanks

Frequent Visitor
Ered R Member Since: May 20, 2019

My account got suppended for the same reason and I still have a lot of connects left, I was supposed to have a client initial interview today but i ended up rescheduling it for tommorow, good thing the client was kind enough to do that. Hopefully my account is up by tommorow.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS