This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Account suspension

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Nigesh S Member Since: May 7, 2018

Hello,

We are contacting you to let you know we have suspended your access to Upwork indefinitely.

Our decision is based on a careful review and the fact that you have submitted a high number of proposals for jobs on our site without many contracts or earnings. Unfortunately, this means the jobs posted by clients are not a good match for your skills.

I know this news is likely disappointing to you. But our goal at Upwork is to enable freelancers to successfully connect and collaborate with clients who need their skills and expertise. Unfortunately, this means we must part ways with freelancers whose skills are not in demand in our marketplace.

If you want to appeal this decision, you can email us at marketplace-appeals@upwork.com. Please note each case will be manually reviewed by our Trust & Safety team to decide if your account can be reinstated.

However, I sent and an email but I got no reply from the team. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES
Frequent Visitor
md Izajul h Member Since: Jan 18, 2015

My Account suspended for same reason Smiley Sad

Muhammad Shamshad A Member Since: Jul 24, 2018

Hi Nigest,

Do you have any other skill that you haven't mentioned in your Upwork Profile? Do you have certificate/proof of that skill? If yes, Please Contact Upwork support team with the certificate of that skills and tell them that you forgot to mention all of your skills.

If the answer to the aboive question is NO, then i am sorry to say, your account can not be restored.

Does this help?

Thanks,

Muhammad.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS