This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Account suspension

Highlighted
Muhammad Usman J Member Since: Mar 25, 2019

I've sent you an email for revival of my suspended account and i want to know that how much time will it take my appeal to be reviewed. Kindly resolve my issues as Soon as possible because I have few jobs pending and Client is demanding to get thier jobs done within the time. One of my Client himself told you about my skills and his experience with working me you can check that too. Please reply me and let me know know that how much more time you needed to review my appeal.
Regards: usman

3 REPLIES 3
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011

Muhammad Usman J wrote:

I've sent you an email for revival of my suspended account and i want to know that how much time will it take my appeal to be reviewed.

Why were you suspended? Most permanent suspensions are exactly that: Permanent.

I received email for account suspension, from which I appealed. I only want to know that is this permanent or my account is not yet reviewed?

Petra R wrote:

Muhammad Usman J wrote:

I've sent you an email for revival of my suspended account and i want to know that how much time will it take my appeal to be reviewed.

Why were you suspended? Most permanent suspensions are exactly that: Permanent.

And my account was suspended due to sending too many proposals.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS